1. The License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Add-On) you have purchased. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Add-On.
2. You are licensed to use the purchased Add-On for one single End Product (OsCommerce Store) for yourself or for one client.
Things you can do with the purchased Add-On/Theme
3. You can create one End Product (OsCommerce Store) for a client. This license is then transferred to your client.
4. You can modify or manipulate the purchased Add-On. You can combine the purchased Add-On with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting derivate work can be used only for one client (store). The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
Things you can't do with the purchased Add-On/Theme
5. You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, please contact oscaddons.com for an Extended License.)
6. You can’t re-distribute the purchased Add-On as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an purchased Add-On either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the purchased Add-On. You can’t re-distribute or make available the purchased Add-On as-is or with any modifications.
These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
For example: You can’t purchase an Add-On, and sell or give it to more than one client. You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.
7. Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
For example: You license a website theme containing icons. You can delete unwanted icons from the theme. But you can't extract an icon to use outside of the theme.
8. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
9. You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.